These rules reveal our policy to protect personal data collected from users of the website www.need.bg, hereinafter referred to elsewhere herein "Website." The document contains information about what data and for what purpose collect personal information from you, what you have access to the data provided in the user registration, why is collected and how it is processed and stored your personal data, which means to protect your personal information use and what is our policy on data security.
"Need BG", UIC 131172981, with its registered office at: Sofia P.Karavelov, bl.76, ent. A provides services and resources on the website as a data controller, duly registered in the registers maintained by the Commission for the protection of personal data. Collection, processing and storage of personal data of users of the website shall be made in accordance with the requirements of the protection of personal data and the applicable Bulgarian and European legislation.
"Personal data" means any data that contains identifying information (address, phone, e-mail, etc.) for individuals.
The personal information we collect is needed for a successful user user registration individuals to receive feedback on the quality of the website, suggestions for improvement and expansion of content and resources to inform you about changes and innovations and to provide you with timely technical and other assistance as needed.
The provision of personal data used for:
- Providing safe and reliable use of the website by verification of your rights to access your requested services and resources;
- To continuously improving the quality of our services and content by obtaining completed and sent your investigations, inquiries, suggestions, tips and ideas to expand the existing and introduction of new services through our website.
- To send you news, e-newsletters, promotions, offers, interesting and useful information and other novelties.
- Provide you with specific information for full use and access to services and other resources on our website with instructions, guidelines and other useful content received through the information on your preferences;
- To invite you to participate in surveys and consumer surveys for the quality and satisfaction with the content and other resources on our website.
We do not collect personal data:
- revealing racial or ethnic origin;
- reveal political, religious or philosophical beliefs;
- reveal membership of political parties or organizations, associations, religious, philosophical, political or trade union purposes;
- concerning health, sexual life or the human genome;
- provided by underage users without the consent of the parents or their legal representatives.
When you register to use the website, you will be requested to provide information that is required solely for the use of services and content on the website. The information requested may be on your name, age, gender, location / city, town /, e-mail, IP address and other data necessary for the full use of the services and resources of the website. Some information is required to create a user account, and another part is optional. In the registration form that is specified. If in your data changes occur (eg, change email address or any other contact), it is necessary to inform us of these changes in order to maintain current and accurate information about these data. We take all reasonable care to keep your information up to date, in the free and voluntary information provided by you and respect your wishes and expressed preferences.
User is responsible for giving contact information and other data that are incorrect, false or concerning third parties (in all cases where third parties have not given their consent) as well as any illegal or malicious use of personal data and information.
Enter your personal information in your user account can be updated and you can at any time and at your own discretion to review and make changes to your registration data, change preferences and settings you and to completely delete your user account. Complete deletion of the registration statement shall be made after obtaining your express wish to this effect sent to us at the following e-mail: email@example.com
Access to personal data
When you visit the website you to login using your user account or through your IP address, which is a series of four numbers and indicates the Internet address from which you access the website. Your IP address refers to your ISP and can be followed by anyone who introduce this address and do a search on the internet on it.
As a registered user of the website, you have constant access to your personal data and always, at any time, you can check what data is stored about you to edit, modify and delete such data at your discretion.
Storage and processing of personal data
The personal data kept for a period of time that is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collect and process these data, as specified in these rules and in other cases determined by law.
The personal information you provide is used for the purposes specified in these rules for the analysis of trends in the Internet and to improve the content and functionality of the site. This information is not available under any circumstances to third parties, except when we have your explicit consent, and in the cases provided for by applicable law or proven abuse of personal data. We do not sell nor rent, nor extended consideration and do not share personal identifying information from your user account to other companies, organizations and third parties.
When you visit a website, your browser sends a large amount and variety of information to the web server. Most web servers routinely maintain access logs of users. These logs contain information that can be used to get an overall picture of the popularity of the pages of their incoming links from other sites and different browsers used by users. The information from these logs used to prepare statistics of visits to the website. Raw data is not made public and destroyed periodically.
Disclosure of personal data
Our policy of personal data provides disclosure in the following cases:
- Upon receipt of a court order, subpoena or other compulsory request from law enforcement.
- At the written request of the person concerned or permitted by him.
- When necessary for investigation of abuse complaints.
- When necessary for investigation of abuse complaints.
- When the user has been vandalizing website content demonstrates permanently injurious behavior or perform other malicious and illegal activities, the data for his identity to be revealed, in order to facilitate the tracking of IP-records or to make a complaint to relevant Internet Service Providers.
- When it is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of users of the website or other protected public interest.
To block cookies in a specific browser, find out more here:
Protection of personal data
The personal data of the users are processed and stored lawfully and in good faith for the purposes of providing the services and content of the website. For treatment, storage and protection of personal data has taken the necessary technical and organizational measures to protect the data against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, unauthorized access, modification or disclosure, and against other unlawful forms of access and distribution.
Measures are consistent with modern technological advances and provide a level of security appropriate to the risks represented by the processing and the nature of the data that must be protected.
Excluded are any safeguards against unauthorized access to any information or any part of the provided personal information.
The published rules and policies for the protection of personal data are applicable and valid only for users of the website www.need.bg. Rules and policies do not apply to other websites, social networks, platforms, companies or organizations to which it refers or is linked website.
Any changes in these rules will be published in this section will be effective from the date specified in them for entry into force.
These rules and policies for data protection in force from 01.01.2014
© 2014 - 2019 www.jennygancheva.com